1. Increase the number of pathways we offer students.
2. Offer a seamless program from 9th to graduation to get a certificate. (Ex. Cyber Security)
3. Have all students work toward an associates degree in either science or art.
1. Under Post Secondary success, last year's class has matriculated into college, or university or some program that allows them to receive a certificate to work in the workforce.
2. Three students last year have received an associate's degree. This year ever more will graduate with this success.
3. The campus participates (under STEM culture) in STEM Expo plus the PBL in varying levels of challenge. Every student participates in a PBL which requires research, presentation, and a challenge for every student in this STEM campus.
4. Dual Credit classes are offered with Richland professors and a campus teacher as well. Currently there are more than 30 classes offered to the students. The school purchases the books, provides Chrome books, and the campus math teachers support the classes that are taught at the college level for dual credit.
1. Interest in sharing expertise with other T-STEM campuses.
2. PLC's are an interest for all of Harmony. Each campus chose PLC leader teachers. These will come together throughout the year to plan sample lessons, support ideas, and specific topics that will help their teachers become stronger in teaching and active learning.
3. Walk throughs with the principal and assistants for ways of helping teachers become stronger in their instructional methods.
1. The opportunity for more training for the teachers would be beneficial especially for T-STEM and CTE.
2. Continue to find opportunities for CTE funding and certifications plus exploring the career services center.
1. The challenges are that there are a high number of economically disadvantaged students and a high number of documented students.
Verizon was a sponsor to provide new lab equipment that they designed--new labs,new chairs, robotics tables, 3-D white boards that are touch screen . They painted entire buildings, donated TV's,
In one day 600 employees came to paint buildings inside, classrooms, hallways with the teachers. Teachers received money to paint. School was on the news that day--Channel
The architechtural engineer taught a class about his new product--chairs and table that are innovative and move into different sizes, structures, and ways to change.