1. The goal is for all students to be college ready. The focus will be to increase the seniors to be college ready from 55% last year with a goal of 75% for this year. Students are passing and can enter college but are having to do remedial courses. This goal will start at the middle school level with acceleration by consideration to test with the TSi in middle school, opening the campus on Saturday for testing with the 9th grade.
2. Develop Pathways into an Associate's Degree with Austin Community College and/or for a certificate that allows them to work and continue college. Staff are encouraged to complete their Master's Degree and/or higher degree by giving scholarships. Harmony Employee Education Program. This will allow the staff to teach college courses through ACC.
3. Develop the classrooms technology to update teaching stations that will include presentation stations.
1. The Advisory Committee is in place and becoming more active with input from community members.
2. Dual credit courses are increasing in number with the goal being to design the pathway to lead to an Associate's Degree.
3. The Federal Government gave a TIF grant where a teacher receives a bonus as a result of being a Title I school.
1. Continue to build Pathways that will lead students to an Associate's Degree.
2. Continue to build a Pathway where every student will have either a certificate or two years of college.
3. The coach will continue to bring methods of staff development to raise levels of student engagement.
1. Technology is still a need for this campus with increasing enrollment and a large population of low income students. The staff has visited Jack Singley and purchased technology tools as a result of that visit.
1. The leadership team will continue to problem solve for increasing enrollment and low income students' particular needs for acceleration.
2. The leadership team will continue to develop pathways for all students to enter college at graduation.
3. As technology continues to change, the team will look for ways to update technology and the use of technology.
2. The school is working to encourage better planning (Biology) so that the teachers use the PLC time to greatest advantage.