Our goal is around Harmony's vision --collaborating and working together. Improve academic performance and add more STEM pathways i high school and the middle school. make the curriculum more rigorous for these students. Middle school is offering coding in 6th -8 th as part technology application. KLE Foundation is paying for the curriculum and the teacher training==called Scratch. Designed by MIT. Throughout Austin. Second year to partner with KLE. STEM exploration is being offered in middle school. Harmony is developing this--hands-on curriculum. Being a priority campus means to focus on interventions, however the focus must show the students what is possible for them for the future. This will be done with curriculum opportunities and a rigorous enrichment program.
The leadership team continues to grow in their experience as they gain confidence. They are collaborating with the staff. Campus PLC's are being initiated --by grade level by subject. It has been build into their schedule. Harmony is moving toward the PLC direction. This is the only Harmony campus who buildt it into the teachers' schedule.
The Advisory Board is being reorganized. The partners are the same but there are different members. November will be the first meeting for this year. 40% will be new, 60% the same. Some significant names are Dell, Silicon Labs, ACC, and UT has been invited also.
1. A Bio-Medical Pathway that will allow the students access to this field. This can be done by partnering with ACC and also by finding more opportunities within this area for core complete.
2. The Index 1 score is below 60 by TEA. This school has never fallen below this. But for Harmony we are below 70. The score this year was 69 from 66 so only by harmony's standard has this school been considered Harmony's priority. $50,000 is split among the teachers if there is progress. Last year with TIF and this, there is more than $100,000 awarded.
3. Acceleration for all students needs to continue to stay at the focus for this campus.
1. Teacher development and support and staff development.
2. Walk throughs on the campus with staff responsible for the evaluation.
1. This campus is a Priority school for Harmony standards. As a result the principal and leadership team have worked together to focus their attention to the students' level of performance.
2.The school had lost its STEM designation when the principal came here last year. They are now designnated
3. There are four teachers who are new to teaching. They will be a priority in terms of support. This is below 10% of the staff.