Submitted by admin on Thu, 11/09/2017 - 12:13

To establish and run a T-STEM, ECHS or P-TECH campus, public school districts must apply to obtain designation from the Texas Education Agency (TEA). Once designated, T-STEM, ECHS and P-TECH campuses must reapply each year to maintain its designation.

Visit to learn how to apply for designation for these models.